1) The data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
2) The person revokes her consent. This may result in Vimmbox not being able to provide its services to that person.
3) The personal data is being used illegitimately.
4) The personal data was collected in relation to information society services offered.
1) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
2) to fulfill a legal obligation;
3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health;
4) for archival purposes in the public interest for archival purposes in the public interest;
5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.