Vimmbox

The Son of the Sun

It is simple,but kind fairy-tale
This is my first fairy-tale donated to my newborn son.
The son of the Sun
Once there lived a forest, which was forgotten by everyone. The forest was dense,dark and mystic. She was so deep,that the bushes and grass couldn’t get sunlight. They didn’t know what the sun,light and heat were. The flowers didn’t live there and the forest wasn’t able to decorate her breast with these beautiful and colorful creatures. The animals fled, they left their mistress alone. Instead the forest was full of wild and awful animals, who destroyed every beautiful thing, they hurt the forest and ate up whatever they met. In short, the forest was getting older and older, she lost her admiration, became silent, sad and dreaming.
“Where did I lose my dreams, my colorful flowers and butterflies, the trees decorated like bride? Why did they leave me? Why did they leave me alone?”
The only friend of the forest was an old hut, also left, damaged and mystic. He used to listen to his friend, remember the lovely old times. He was shaking his roof, but wasn’t saying a word. Maybe he didn’t want to make his friend suffer, who was getting older and losing her strength.
The forest and her friend lived side by side for many years.
One day the forest got up earlier than usual. Something unusual was disturbing her to sleep. I don’t know what it was, it was a strange feeling, a little hope of happiness.
The forest wanted to share her happiness with the hut. She looked here and there, but she couldn’t find the hut. She got frightened and thought imminently that the hut had also left her. She closed her eyes not to see the absence of the hut.
She opened her one eye slowly, then another one and saw the hut was shining in the lights. He was so happy that he was opening and closing the door joyfully. The light in the hut was so strong that the forest couldn’t look at him. The light was spreed all around. The forest approached to the hut slowly. The nearer she came the more she was frightened. She bend her head onto the windows and keeping her breath opened her eyes.
“Who is he? Why is he shining like the sun?”
Inside the house there was lying a boy in the bed. He was curly fire-haired boy, a shiny baby. The hut was keeping the baby in his arms, he was
rocking and singing a lullaby. At the same time he was afraid of rocking under the lullaby not to wake the baby up with his wild and awful crunching.
The forest whispered: “Who is he?”
The hut replied:”I don’t know, it is said he is a son of the sun, maybe he has lost his way home”
“The son of the sun? What is he doing here? I think you are confusing something. Make sure it is true, ask from the fir-trees, they could have known, as they are close to the sun.
The hut didn’t even have time to make sure. The door was opened and the son of the sun went out of the hut, he spreed his arms and started to smile. The baby started to run here and there, to roll on the grass. Wherever he was jumping the flowers are seedling from the ground, nice and colorful flowers. It seemed it was a fairy-tale, it couldn’t be real. The forest was rocking in her place and smiling softly. Then she took the baby on her hands, pressed his warm little body to her heart. The boy was laughing happily. It seemed he was an innocent angel, who knew nothing from this cruel world, who was just smiling and shining brightly.
The animals and birds, even the butterflies and bugs who left the forest heard about the sun’s son. The wild and wicked animals couldn’t go out of their dark dens any more, they couldn’t hurt the forest and rob her happiness. The forest was getting more and more beautiful, she has been decorated with her favorite lilies. The air was filled with the aroma of roses.
The forest loved her little son more than herself. She decided to give her angel every best thing of the world.
She decided to straggle with the strongest sun and say, that his only son was in her hands. She was ready to give even her life for this ray, she would straggle against the powerful sun.
The sun listened to the forest attentively. She came to meet the sun decorated like a bride. The sun saw her deep feelings, felt her strength and smiled softly.
He said, “There are always two sun’s, one in the sky, another one on the earth, in the hut of your heart. Let my one ray live in that hut.”
The beautiful forest took the baby and went to live in honor of him, in honor of this warm sun.

Understanding Soul Contracts
By
Lovepoems24

Before we are born we are asked just one question by our soul family. “What is it you would like to learn this lifetime?” It is then, in our answer, that soul contracts are formed.
2 days ago
7 Ways Your True Self is Trying to Guide You
By
Lovepoems24

Shamans, medicine people, mystics and sages throughout the ages have always known that the soul doesn’t speak the human language.

Instead, our souls communicate with us through symbols, metaphors, archetypes, poetry, deep feelings and magic. The human language is far too limiting to express the full spectrum of profound knowledge, insight and revelation that the soul has to share.
2 days ago
Your Sun Sign Reveals Your Body’s Weakest Spot?
By
Lovepoems24

Medical Astrology is a term not very widely used lately, probably due to the amazing evolution of Western Medicine. Epidemiology and health statistics, as well as other facts, are being constantly analyzed by the proper medical organizations such as the World Health Organisation and other official and unofficial bureaus. Yet, very recently, it seems that an astrological wind blows over the strict scientific community.
2 days ago
Bio. Abena Adomah Sandra - Spicy Trend
By
spicytrend

All you need to know about this new songstress...
The Biography of Abena Adomah Sandra - Spicy Trend.
2 weeks ago
Signs You’ve Met Someone From Your Soul Group
By
Lovepoems24

If wanderers who are members of other sects should ask you, “What, friend, are the prerequisites for the development of the wings to self-awakening?” you should answer, “There is the case where a monk has admirable friends, admirable companions, admirable comrades. This is the first prerequisite for the development of the wings to self-awakening.” (AN 9.1)
– Gautama Buddha (Anguttara Nikaya)
2 days ago
The 7 Soul Groups We All Belong To and the Purposes They Serve In Our Life
By
Lovepoems24

If you feel you don’t belong, chances are you haven’t meet your soul group yet.
The very fact that you feel alone at some point is a nudging from your soul that says you need to find the soul group with which you truly belong.

Though everyone’s path is unique, there is a soul group which is energetically in harmony with yours. This soul group is connected to you through higher realms.
2 days ago
vibblo
By
Benex odoh

vibblo is a blog site that specialize on home teaching and how to do certain things in other that the youth should be self dependent and this is our mission.
1 day ago
Major Warning Signs From the Universe
By
Lovepoems24

Depending on your perspective, you will either agree or disagree with this article. Personally, my experience shows me that the second perspective – that the Divine is always guiding us – is closest to the truth. Let me explain why.
2 days ago
Study Shows We Are Born Creative Geniuses But The ‘Education’ System Dumbs Us Down
By
Lovepoems24

You are more powerful than you know and they fear the day you discover it!”

Truth
3 days ago
Armenia
By
naire_nane

Beautiful facts about Armenia
1 week ago
People Who ‘Microdose’ LSD and Magic Mushrooms Are Wiser and More Creative
By
Lovepoems24

We just ran the first ever pre-registered scientific study on the microdosing of psychedelics and found some very promising results.
3 days ago
Scientists Proven Matrix-Like Way to 'Upload Knowledge to Your Brain'
By
Lovepoems24

Want to learn Kung Fu in seconds like Neo did in the famous Matrix trilogy? How about learning to speak a foreign language in seconds? Or knowing how to fix a combustion engine? Imagine what it would be like if you could “upload” this kind of knowledge to your brain?
3 days ago
True Path Is Within
By
Lovepoems24

The only place I ever really needed to go was WITHIN.
2 days ago
Nanatsu no Taizai Season 2 Episode 8 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

The Seven Deadly Sins are still chasing after Diane, who ran off to try to remember her past. She must now face alone the Commandment of Truth Galand, who is eager to kill the giant once and for all. Will Diane be able to survive? This episode was not flaw less but it was still very enjoyable.
10 months ago
Scientists Say We Invent False Memories To Be Who We Want
By
Lovepoems24

We all want other people to “get us” and appreciate us for who we really are. In striving to achieve such relationships, we typically assume that there is a “real me”. But how do we actually know who we are? It may seem simple – we are a product of our life experiences, which we can be easily accessed through our memories of the past.
3 days ago

Comments

You have to be logged in to write a comment...
Create account
Not yet commented...
Vimmbox is the venue where artists gather and monetize their work. Learn more
Join