Vimmbox

English lessons

Dec 22, 2018

"NPM English lessons" is the sipmlest way to improve your English. In a very short time you will see your language improved
Many years I have worked on my English. I attended to English school, at University I tried to improve my language, but I understood,that there was something which doesn't let me feel free in this language. There was a question.What to do? How to do?
Once my lacturer told me to meet a foreigner and translate him. I was confused, I thought I would fail. You couldn't imagin,but I was praying God to get ill. Unfortunately it didn't happen,and the fatal day came. I went to meet him. I was scared, I had to stop or postpone the meeting.
I saw a man,sitting at the table and looking at his watch. It was he, a smiling land kind old man,who noticed me at the doors and decided to approach. The man understood that it wasn't my cup of tea, that I was sent wrongly. He did the first step and our communication started. He was talking about life, about different themes. It seemed to me,we were old and best friends.
From the very first second my fear disappeared,I felt free. My new friend did everything to bring out the best in me. He succeeded. When we finished he gave me a piece of advice. "Don't worry of any subject,just enjoy English,and everything will be ok. You will find the appropriate words to express your mind. Just feel free"
Electronic intelligence satellite
By
shankar

Electronic intelligence satellite
2 months ago
Duty before Self ! Lt Cdr DS Chauhan laid down his life while leading firefighting on #INSVikramaditya. He saved India’s biggest ship and life of his 1500 comrades. He was just 30, and recently got married. Sir, You are HERO🇮🇳Om Shanti
By
shankar

Duty before Self !
Lt Cdr DS Chauhan laid down his life while leading firefighting on #INSVikramaditya. He saved India’s biggest ship and life of his 1500 comrades.
He was just 30, and recently got married. Sir, You are HERO🇮🇳Om Shanti
1 month ago
Backstreet Boys DNA Tour 2019
By
BBoysLoals

Backstreet Boys BSB are an American rock band. The band was founded on April 20, 1993 in Orlando, Florida, by Lou Pearlman. Now this is the most successful rock boy bad with more than 100 million records sold all around the world. The group was named after a flea market in Orlando, the "backstreet flea market". In 2019 BB has more than 50 concerts in the US with their DNA US tour. Check concerts at <a href=https://backstreetboystourdates.com>Backstreet Boys tour Raleigh</a> site. Full list of tour dates & concerts!
3 months ago
Hootie and the Blowfish Tour 2019
By
HootieLoals

I like rock songs! I really do! And my favourite yadrock band is Hootie & Blowfish! All band members has re-united to perform more than 50 concerts to their fans in 2019! To know more about Hootie&Blowfish in 2019 visit website <a href=https://hootietheblowfishtour.com>https://hootietheblowfishtour.com/</a>. You won't miss any performance in 2019 if you click on the link!
4 months ago
Duty before Self ! Lt Cdr DS Chauhan laid down his life while leading firefighting on #INSVikramaditya. He saved India’s biggest ship and life of his 1500 comrades. He was just 30, and recently got married. Sir, You are HERO🇮🇳Om Shanti
By
shankar

Duty before Self !
Lt Cdr DS Chauhan laid down his life while leading firefighting on #INSVikramaditya. He saved India’s biggest ship and life of his 1500 comrades.
1 month ago
Kotokoli tem kunum bowaa / Kotokoli Tem dictionnaire de langue
By
ourotchabu

Chick et voir comment notre tem kunum bowaa qui signifie dans le dictionnaire tem Kotokoli nous avons commencé avec une cinquantaine de mots tem kunum Kotokoli sans les traduire dans toutes les langues les mots que vous voyez des étoiles avec l’alphabet de A à Z avant de le traduire en plusieurs langues chaque mot vous donnera un sens plein tem Kotokoli kunum lorsque vous chiches aussi dans tem kunum il y a someting appeler comme ça dans le mot de tem sont nombreux avec leur sens Kotokoli tem kunum bowaa vous rendrez vite compte par Ouro tchabu ce sont les mots (Timestamp ourotchabu @ usa.com score jours noms tem Kotokoli me donner deux ou trois celui que vous savez que vous en Amérique Allemagne France italie pouvez-vous parler kunum tem 25/01/2019 21:33?:15 Option 1 Oui Alamariwa Baawe Alawa Bazu Alariba Baazu Almisi Bawe Albo Bazuma Albao Balaa Albu Badaa Alibi Bada Alphawa Barara Alkachi Bagara Azaara Badu Almuma Baadu Aveera Bade Adura Baade ALIDJODE Badei Alhiridee Baguru Aguzaa Baaguru Aduza Bagna cika Aluma Bago nous vous sommes ici donné quelques puissants de notre grande langue, nous vous donnons 60 mots dans exmpale de ABCD à z bientôt nous allons vous apporter plus dans notre google doc.com Abalo Bauw Alewa Baw Alaa Bawele Abonaa Bawula Abuu Bazura Abuwe Bavara Agaara Baba Akpa Baawu Awu Bam Amuzee Bama Azara baadi Akpoza bazo Agoza baa Ajah baaru Agbanda Bajoo Alanda bazim Akankaa bazau Acha baye Avarra bagoo Aai baduu Ajalaza bankan Akowu Baloo Adaa bowaa Atanee buwaa Atalata buree Alariba boo Alamisi boArezema bii Asibi bai Alaadi bizaa sur les noms de jours du lundi au dimanche, nous Kotokolis Tembia nous avons nos propres jours d’appel Nemes à tem, mais en général les gens utilisaient ce écrit sur le dessus atanee à alaadi ce jour appelle ne sont pas dans notre langue tem kunum les les noms sont empruntés ceux de la langue arabe hausa aussi les empruntèrent de la langue arabe et Kotokoli également emprunté à la langue Hausa donc l’obtenir à l’esprit qu’il ya peu de différence entre tem kunum et Kotokoli kunum dans notre prochain article, nous vous donnerons jours nom tem kunum et des mois et des années noms et tempère noms tem kunum suivent Ouro tchabu sur www.Ourotchabu.com lire la suite de nos contenus sur https: // support.tem com / Kotokoli kunum / ourotchabu bientôt nous TARK sur les différents entre tem et Kotokoli https://www.Twitter.com/@ourotchabu

Publié par Ouro tchab

2 months ago
By
shankar

Duty before Self !
1 month ago
Make real cool money with just this simple trick..
By
Dayloads

DID YOU REALLY WANT TO MAKE REAL COOL MONEY$$ ONLINE FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME? if Yes, I congratulate you...Here
1 day ago
ग्रेट_सैल्यूट
By
shankar

ग्रेट_सैल्यूट
2 months ago
Biodiversity & Environment
By
shankar

Biodiversity & Environment
2 months ago
PM Modi's address to the nation on Mission Shakti: Highlights
By
shankar

PM Modi's address to the nation on Mission Shakti: Highlights
2 months ago
Nanatsu no Taizai Season 2 Episode 8 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

The Seven Deadly Sins are still chasing after Diane, who ran off to try to remember her past. She must now face alone the Commandment of Truth Galand, who is eager to kill the giant once and for all. Will Diane be able to survive? This episode was not flaw less but it was still very enjoyable.
1 year ago
Darling in the Franxx Episode 11 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

OMG! Kokoro is such a bad girl! This week’s episode is mainly focused on Mitsuru and Kokoro. Their character development is amazing. I had a grudge against Mitsuru because of his dick-move in episode 3. However, after seeing this episode I think he is in fact a good guy. Adding to that, the Kokoro x Mitsuru ship is sailing strong!
1 year ago
Nanatsu no Taizai Season 2 Episode 9 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

Wow! Wow! Wow! We finally get to see Meliodas very emotional. To be honest, I almost chocked up seeing the heart wrenching scenes with Liz. In my opinion, this was the best and most emotional episode of Nanatsu no Taizai yet. I am so pumped up to see the Seven Deadly Sins develop even more.
1 year ago
Nanatsu no Taizai Season 2 Episode 7 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

It is again time for my favourite shonen anime of this winter season of anime 2018. Will Diane be able remember King or any of the Seven Deadly Sins? What will happen to Gowther who, as we know, is the cause for the amnesia of Diane.
1 year ago

Comments

You have to be logged in to write a comment...
Create account
Not yet commented...
Vimmbox is the venue where artists gather and monetize their work. Learn more
Join