Vimmbox

Spicy Trend new track alert

Spicy Trend new track lyrics burst online.
SPICY TREND - BODY PIANO
(prod by showdown)

lyrics
Intro
ark music
spice it
Showdown
Hook
2x
Touch it... Touch it
Oh you wan fi play, com touch it.

Verse 1
I dey give them pressure you know say the things I do... yeah...
When I step on the dance floor boys dey call me naa do...
Naa do yeah, yeah, yeah..
One boy say he go buy me this, other guy say he go buy me that...

I dey wane make them burst them brains, boss chick think say I be body piano...

Chorus
2x
Akye saa, akye saa
Eei I be body piano...
Akye saa, akye saa
Eei mey3 body piano

Hook
2x
Touch it... Touch it

Verse 2
Sam wan fi play all mi white keys.
Sam fi play all mi black Keys,
Bah mi na kisi, nah mi na ki e..
Burst them brains body melody ...

Babia meduru bia a no akye... saa
Aha ay3 d3 nti y3 paapi... saa

I dey wane make them burst them brains boss chick think say, I be body piano...

Chorus
2x
Akye saa, akye saa
Eei I be body piano...
Akye saa, akye saa
Eei mey3 body piano

Outro
4x
Touch it... Touch it

Ark Music

Prod by Showdown
Understanding Soul Contracts
By
Lovepoems24

Before we are born we are asked just one question by our soul family. “What is it you would like to learn this lifetime?” It is then, in our answer, that soul contracts are formed.
2 days ago
Bio. Abena Adomah Sandra - Spicy Trend
By
spicytrend

All you need to know about this new songstress...
The Biography of Abena Adomah Sandra - Spicy Trend.
2 weeks ago
7 Ways Your True Self is Trying to Guide You
By
Lovepoems24

Shamans, medicine people, mystics and sages throughout the ages have always known that the soul doesn’t speak the human language.

Instead, our souls communicate with us through symbols, metaphors, archetypes, poetry, deep feelings and magic. The human language is far too limiting to express the full spectrum of profound knowledge, insight and revelation that the soul has to share.
2 days ago
Your Sun Sign Reveals Your Body’s Weakest Spot?
By
Lovepoems24

Medical Astrology is a term not very widely used lately, probably due to the amazing evolution of Western Medicine. Epidemiology and health statistics, as well as other facts, are being constantly analyzed by the proper medical organizations such as the World Health Organisation and other official and unofficial bureaus. Yet, very recently, it seems that an astrological wind blows over the strict scientific community.
2 days ago
Signs You’ve Met Someone From Your Soul Group
By
Lovepoems24

If wanderers who are members of other sects should ask you, “What, friend, are the prerequisites for the development of the wings to self-awakening?” you should answer, “There is the case where a monk has admirable friends, admirable companions, admirable comrades. This is the first prerequisite for the development of the wings to self-awakening.” (AN 9.1)
– Gautama Buddha (Anguttara Nikaya)
2 days ago
The 7 Soul Groups We All Belong To and the Purposes They Serve In Our Life
By
Lovepoems24

If you feel you don’t belong, chances are you haven’t meet your soul group yet.
The very fact that you feel alone at some point is a nudging from your soul that says you need to find the soul group with which you truly belong.

Though everyone’s path is unique, there is a soul group which is energetically in harmony with yours. This soul group is connected to you through higher realms.
2 days ago
vibblo
By
Benex odoh

vibblo is a blog site that specialize on home teaching and how to do certain things in other that the youth should be self dependent and this is our mission.
1 day ago
Major Warning Signs From the Universe
By
Lovepoems24

Depending on your perspective, you will either agree or disagree with this article. Personally, my experience shows me that the second perspective – that the Divine is always guiding us – is closest to the truth. Let me explain why.
2 days ago
Study Shows We Are Born Creative Geniuses But The ‘Education’ System Dumbs Us Down
By
Lovepoems24

You are more powerful than you know and they fear the day you discover it!”

Truth
3 days ago
Armenia
By
naire_nane

Beautiful facts about Armenia
1 week ago
People Who ‘Microdose’ LSD and Magic Mushrooms Are Wiser and More Creative
By
Lovepoems24

We just ran the first ever pre-registered scientific study on the microdosing of psychedelics and found some very promising results.
3 days ago
Scientists Proven Matrix-Like Way to 'Upload Knowledge to Your Brain'
By
Lovepoems24

Want to learn Kung Fu in seconds like Neo did in the famous Matrix trilogy? How about learning to speak a foreign language in seconds? Or knowing how to fix a combustion engine? Imagine what it would be like if you could “upload” this kind of knowledge to your brain?
3 days ago
True Path Is Within
By
Lovepoems24

The only place I ever really needed to go was WITHIN.
2 days ago
Signs You Know Someone From A Past Life
By
Lovepoems24

It’s no secret that we believe in Reincarnation. Although this continuous births, deaths, and rebirths can become quite annoying, there certainly are some magical moments throughout our lifespans. One of these magical moments one can live is to meet again with a person you already met.

To Know Someone From A Past Life is an experience so overwhelming that can lead you to unpredictable life changes.
4 days ago
Nanatsu no Taizai Season 2 Episode 8 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

The Seven Deadly Sins are still chasing after Diane, who ran off to try to remember her past. She must now face alone the Commandment of Truth Galand, who is eager to kill the giant once and for all. Will Diane be able to survive? This episode was not flaw less but it was still very enjoyable.
10 months ago

Comments

You have to be logged in to write a comment...
Create account
Not yet commented...
Vimmbox is the venue where artists gather and monetize their work. Learn more
Join