Vimmbox

Handmade Calender 2019 ||Mandala Art

Dec 05, 2018

It is a handmade Calender 2019 based on mandala Artwork. Comment for ordering and price.
GSM:220 paper
ग्रेट_सैल्यूट
By
shankar

ग्रेट_सैल्यूट
1 month ago
Biodiversity & Environment
By
shankar

Biodiversity & Environment
1 month ago
PM Modi's address to the nation on Mission Shakti: Highlights
By
shankar

PM Modi's address to the nation on Mission Shakti: Highlights
1 month ago
Nanatsu no Taizai Season 2 Episode 8 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

The Seven Deadly Sins are still chasing after Diane, who ran off to try to remember her past. She must now face alone the Commandment of Truth Galand, who is eager to kill the giant once and for all. Will Diane be able to survive? This episode was not flaw less but it was still very enjoyable.
1 year ago
Darling in the Franxx Episode 11 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

OMG! Kokoro is such a bad girl! This week’s episode is mainly focused on Mitsuru and Kokoro. Their character development is amazing. I had a grudge against Mitsuru because of his dick-move in episode 3. However, after seeing this episode I think he is in fact a good guy. Adding to that, the Kokoro x Mitsuru ship is sailing strong!
1 year ago
Nanatsu no Taizai Season 2 Episode 9 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

Wow! Wow! Wow! We finally get to see Meliodas very emotional. To be honest, I almost chocked up seeing the heart wrenching scenes with Liz. In my opinion, this was the best and most emotional episode of Nanatsu no Taizai yet. I am so pumped up to see the Seven Deadly Sins develop even more.
1 year ago
Nanatsu no Taizai Season 2 Episode 7 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

It is again time for my favourite shonen anime of this winter season of anime 2018. Will Diane be able remember King or any of the Seven Deadly Sins? What will happen to Gowther who, as we know, is the cause for the amnesia of Diane.
1 year ago
प्रधान मंत्री पर एक बायोपिक "पीएम नरेंद्र मोदी" की रिलीज रोक
By
shankar

प्रधान मंत्री पर एक बायोपिक "पीएम नरेंद्र मोदी" की रिलीज रोक

1 month ago
Darling in the Franxx Episode 5 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

This episode has a lot of characterisation and interaction between the main characters. We finally see the darker side of our bets girl Zero Tow and it’s apparent, that she is not a good girl.
1 year ago
Ethnomusicology Gohar Gasparyan
By
naire_nane

Gohar Gasparyan
1 week ago
Removing AFSPA in Kashmir is like sending our soldiers to the gallows, I'll never allow i
By
shankar

Removing AFSPA in Kashmir is like sending our soldiers to the gallows, I'll never allow i
1 month ago
Ronaldo
By
naire_nane

Ronaldo Di Lima
1 week ago
Nanatsu no Taizai Season 2 Episode 3 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

Nanatsu no Taizai 2 is still going strong with this episode. This wasn’t my favourite episode so far, but it doesn’t mean it won’t get better in the future. I am definitely hyped to see the upcoming epic fight.
1 year ago
आधुनिक भारत के इतिहास के कुछ महत्त्वपूर्ण तथ्य
By
shankar

आधुनिक भारत के इतिहास के कुछ महत्त्वपूर्ण तथ्य
4 weeks ago
Upsc Toper
By
shankar

Story of upsc Topper
1 month ago

Comments

You have to be logged in to write a comment...
Create account
Not yet commented...
Vimmbox is the venue where artists gather and monetize their work. Learn more
Join