Vimmbox

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 50 - Anime Review

This week’s episode was again more of a filler. However, it was the occasion for the teachers of the ninja academy to get their screen time. Most of the episode was more or less a rundown of all the students, but at the end we got a funny pay off with the teachers.

Synopsis

The Hokage and the ninja teachers have the final outline for the upcoming chunin exam. This exam means, that the teachers will have a lot more work to do in the near future. Especially the security during the exams will be an ordeal. We get to see a flashback of Shino Sensei, where Boruto rammed a Thunder Train into the stone faces dooring the entrance ceremony. It’s obvious, that Shino Sensei is stressed out about his responsibility over the kids. The other teachers are joking, that if Boruto wants to surpass the Hokage with mischief, he will surpass his father easily. The rest of the episode is more or less a run down of all the genins in the academy. At the end of this episode, we get to see the teachers getting drunk. The only one how doesn’t drink is Shino Sensei. However, because of shenanigans, Shino Sensei is forced to drink some sake and gets immediately drunk. Because of that, he can’t control the insects inside his body anymore. So, the Hokage is forced to intervene.

Themes

- Shino Sensei is stressed out by his responsibility as a home room teacher. Especially Boruto is out of his control.
- The teachers and the Hokage will have to do a lot of preparation for the upcoming chunin exam.

Verdict

This episode was nothing special, it being a filler. However, the teachers got some well-deserved screen time. I like, that we get to see the different teachers, who all of them made an appearance in the original Naruto or Naruto Shippuden anime. It’s obvious, that this series is again in a dip in its plotline. I don’t expect much during
the next couple of episodes. As a light-hearted shonen anime it surely did its job.

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 47 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

With this episode the Byajuya Gang Arc ends. I find it fantastic, that Boruto: Naruto Next Generations turned the drama up to eleven. The fight scenes where epic and enjoyable. However, I still think the main villain is a bit bland. Nevertheless, it was a great episode!
9 months ago
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 48 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

This review will be a little shorter than the previous ones because of the fact, that the Byakuya Gang arc is now finished, and it is again time for some filler episodes. Nevertheless, this episode was quite enjoyable, because we get to see some side characters shine.
9 months ago
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 49 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

Unfortunately, this was just a “meh!” episode. I didn’t really care about the characters. However, I still enjoyed it for what they are. I didn’t bother to write a review for this episode. I quoted following review from theanimescrolls. If you like it, please click on the link below and give them some love. That aside, enjoy!
9 months ago
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 43 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

Looks like Shikadai will be the focus of this arc as they deal with this Byakuya Gang. Next episode looks interesting, and things will probably get more dangerous as we saw a brief glimpse of Metal in the hospital.
10 months ago
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 44 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

A new week and a new episode of Boruto: Naruto Next Generations. This was pretty decent with everything you want from a shounen series: Good themes, plot progression and action.
10 months ago
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 45 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

There is no doubt that this series is getting better and better with each episode. The arc is still going on, but I can say till now it is the best episode of this Byakuya Gang arc. So about the episode, Ryogi was the main center of this episode. We saw Ryogi’s backstory in the episode and man it was dark.
10 months ago
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 42 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

Even though this episode was a filler there where some great world building moments. Boruto: Next Generations differentiates it self from Naruto by mentioning problems in the society like coping with work overload and stress.
10 months ago
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 37 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

After 37 episodes of fighting mysterious enemies, learning the basics of ninjutsu, and proving their mettle, Boruto and his classmates officially become Genin.
10 months ago
'Nobunaga no Shinobi' to Receive Third Season for Spring 2018 - AnimeNews
By
AnAnimeGeek

'Nobunaga no Shinobi' to Receive Third Season for Spring 2018. 'Nobunaga no Shinobi' is a beloved anime series originally airing in Fall 2016 and it will be getting a new season for Spring 2018. This is great news!
10 months ago
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 33 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

This episode was kind of a filler episode. It started after the story of the Filed Trip arc. It was a filler episode but still, it was a good one and the reason behind this is that this episode was focused on another character and it was more like a character development episode.
10 months ago
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 38 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

It just took 30 episodes for this series to reach the point where all of its fans want it to be. To be honest episode 38 was a very enjoying episode.
10 months ago
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 40 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

It took 40 episodes and we finally reached here, our main characters are growing strong and finally, they are no their first mission. It took them so long and I didn’t like it.
10 months ago
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 39 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

What can I say, this episode was genius, Orochimaru the most cunning man in Konoha, who is up to his old and new tricks that mad snake obsessed scientist ninja is one hell of a manipulator. Episode 39 of Boruto Naruto Next Generations gives us a great insight into Mitsuki’s back story and character development.
10 months ago
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 27 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

After last week’s kidnapping it appeared that the conflict between the Leaf and the Mist was ready to come to a head, but this week’s episode decides to take things slow with a minor battle and a major story dump about Mist swordsman in training Kagura.
10 months ago
Spicy Trend new track alert
By
spicytrend

Spicy Trend new track lyrics burst online.
21 hours ago

Comments

You have to be logged in to write a comment...
MartinH
6 months ago
This is a great article
Antworten