Vimmbox

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 48 - Anime Review

Mar 07, 2018

1'884 views

This review will be a little shorter than the previous ones because of the fact, that the Byakuya Gang arc is now finished, and it is again time for some filler episodes. Nevertheless, this episode was quite enjoyable, because we get to see some side characters shine.

Synopsis

A week after the Byakuya Gang incident, the entire village settled back to normal. As a consequence of the riots, the Hokage wants to listen to the concerns of the people. Furthermore, he wishes our main characters all the best for the upcoming chunin exam. We see Shikamaru and Naruto having a discussion on the new chunin applicants. Shikamaru thinks, that the youth of to day has a lot of different options than to become ninjas. However, Naruto disagrees. Now back to our main characters. Team 7 has a new mission: They have to deliver some items to the hamlet right outside the village. On the other hand, Team 5 has to appear in a promotional documentary to improve the enrollment rate at the Academy’s ninjutsu curriculum, as the list of applicants for chunin is getting less every year.

Other than Iwabai, Denki, and Metal Lee we also get to see Udon sensei. In the past, Udon was a boy with a dripping nose. Now seeing him as an adult, I didn’t recognize him until they revealed it in this episode. The main message of this episode is, that being a Shinobi is not about being cool; determination plays a vital role in being a Shinobi. We all know how many times Iwabai flunked in school, but just because of his determination to become a Shinobi he will eventually become one. The village needs guys like Iwabe in the Ninja academy who are determined to be a ninja. Naruto chose team 5 for this documentary mission because he knew about Iwabe and he gets impressed by his determination. To make Iwabe feel better Naruto told him about his past. He told Iwabe that he was a loser in the past and he didn’t pass the exam on the attempt.

Themes

- Determination plays a vital role in being a Shinobi.
- Being a Shinobi is not about being cool

Verdict

This episode was not really about the chunin exam. Instead, it was a filler episode that is used for the character development of the characters who didn’t get enough screen time yet. To be honest, I don’t like filler episodes. However, this filler was quite well made. We saw some side characters shine and I respect this episode for that. My verdict for this episode: GOOD EPISODE

report With the click of this button you will proceed to the media-reporting form.
comment
BE YOURSELF BECOME SUCCESS
By
ymzats

Be yourself, do not sell yourself cheaply to become success in everything you need to know that you are worth exactly what you say you are worth. Know your full potential and the true value of your talents. Recognize that you are a very special individual with boundless capacity for health, wealth, happiness, love, success, prosperity and money.
1 year ago
Koi wa Ameagari no You ni Episode 2 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

It is a worth watching anime series and I genuinely just can’t wait to see another episode of this series. Koi wa Ameagari no You ni is my favorite series.
2 years ago
Nanatsu no Taizai Season 2 Episode 3 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

Nanatsu no Taizai 2 is still going strong with this episode. This wasn’t my favourite episode so far, but it doesn’t mean it won’t get better in the future. I am definitely hyped to see the upcoming epic fight.
2 years ago
Rushinga Movie ( KUTSVAGA U.S.A full movie now 95% loading)
By
Youngstylez

KUTSVAGA U.S.A full movie now 95 % loading . The film which was acted by Bruce Rice & some Rushinga Township residents which include Lee Chikozomba . The film is about believing in Christ . The movie will be distributed by YOUNG STYLEZ Zw ( Proud chikozomba ) . By the end of February 2019 the movie will be out.

The movie will be available on YouTube on Young Stylez zw channel .

For further information contact +263 773204110
1 year ago
Darling in the Franxx Episode 5 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

This episode has a lot of characterisation and interaction between the main characters. We finally see the darker side of our bets girl Zero Tow and it’s apparent, that she is not a good girl.
2 years ago
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 49 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

Unfortunately, this was just a “meh!” episode. I didn’t really care about the characters. However, I still enjoyed it for what they are. I didn’t bother to write a review for this episode. I quoted following review from theanimescrolls. If you like it, please click on the link below and give them some love. That aside, enjoy!
2 years ago
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 41 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

The new Team 7's first official mission closes out in a satisfying (though highly predictable) manner this week, as Boruto and company face off against Hidari and Ashimaru. At the end of the day, the conflict in the Green Banks was ultimately a less harrowing affair than the attempted coup in the Hidden Mist and the Nue incident, but it provided the kids with the perfect opportunity to work as a cohesive unit and recognize one another's strengths. Although the big battle against this arc's villains isn't quite as epic as the previous episode suggested it might be, the action and character chemistry is serviceable enough given the story's surprisingly short length
2 years ago
Devilman: Crybaby - Aha!
By
AnAnimeGeek

Devilman Crybaby (stylized as DEVILMAN crybaby) is a Japanese anime series based on Go Nagai's manga Devilman. It was directed by Masaaki Yuasa and written by Ichirō Ōkouchi, and premiered on January 5, 2018 worldwide streaming on Netflix as an original series.
2 years ago
Darling in the Franxx - Aha!
By
AnAnimeGeek

Darling in the Franxx (Japanese: ダーリン・イン・ザ・フランキス Hepburn: Dārin In Za Furankisu) is a 2018 Japanese science fiction anime television series co-produced by Trigger and A-1 Pictures premiered on January 13, 2018. The series was announced at Trigger's Anime Expo 2017 panel in July 2017. A manga adaptation by Kentaro Yabuki and another caricature began serialization on January 14, 2018.
2 years ago
Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku
By
AnAnimeGeek

Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody (Japanese: デスマーチからはじまる異世界狂想曲 Hepburn: Desu Māchi Kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyōsōkyoku) is a Japanese light novel series written by Hiro Ainana. The first volume was published in March 2014. A manga adaptation by Ayamegumu ran in Age Premium until the magazine ceased publication, and was then transferred to Monthly Dragon Age. Both the light novels and the manga adaptation have been licensed for publication in North America by Yen Press. An anime television series adaptation by Silver Link and Connect premiered on January 11, 2018.
2 years ago

Comments

You have to be logged in to write a comment...
Create account
Login
Not yet commented...