Vimmbox

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 47 - Anime Review

Mar 01, 2018

1'973 views

With this episode the Byajuya Gang Arc ends. I find it fantastic, that Boruto: Naruto Next Generations turned the drama up to eleven. The fight scenes where epic and enjoyable. However, I still think the main villain is a bit bland. Nevertheless, it was a great episode!

Synopsis

This episode starts right away with the action. Boruto and Shikadai are still following Ryogi after the big robbery of last episode. On The train the main characters are facing off Ryogi and the leader of the Gang. After a short standoff, Boruto starts shooting some ninja stars at the thieves but Ryogi, like the loyal subordinate he is, deflects them with ease. Furthermore, he is able to block the path by using an ice jutsu. However, Ryogi is overcome by a strong head ache. The leader of the bandits has obviously use a genjutsu to control the mind of Ryogi. In the ice cage, where Boruto and Shikadai are trapped, our ninjas are starting to fight each other under the influence of their illusions.

However, Shikadai notices the genjutsu quickly and is able to convince Boruto not to fight him. After solving this problem and breaking free from the ice cage, the main characters are continuing to follow the fugitives. Once Boruto and Shikadai catch up to the bandits, Ryogi turns in to full beat mode. He is obviously seeing illusions. He believes that Shikadai is the one who killed his father and mother.

After an epic fight they are able to defeat Ryogi and convince him to do the right thing and to face the consequences for his actions. After the fight, they realize that the leader got away. However, the Hokage personally intervenes in to the fighting and defeats the Byakuya Gang once and for all. In the end, Ryogi and the leader are both sent to prison.

Themes

- Ryogi is being mind controlled by his leader.
- The power of friendship. Because of the friendship with Shikadai, Ryogi decides to do the right thing and to face the consequences for his actions.

Verdict

Boruto: Naruto Next Generation really turned up the drama with this episode. However, I still have the feeling that the main villain is quite bland. He is just that one selfish guy who does evil things just for his own gain. However, the fight scene between Shikadai and Ryogi was epic and very enjoyable. I am looking forward to seeing next week’s episode.

report With the click of this button you will proceed to the media-reporting form.
comment
Koi wa Ameagari no You ni Episode 2 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

It is a worth watching anime series and I genuinely just can’t wait to see another episode of this series. Koi wa Ameagari no You ni is my favorite series.
2 years ago
Nanatsu no Taizai Season 2 Episode 3 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

Nanatsu no Taizai 2 is still going strong with this episode. This wasn’t my favourite episode so far, but it doesn’t mean it won’t get better in the future. I am definitely hyped to see the upcoming epic fight.
2 years ago
Darling in the Franxx Episode 5 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

This episode has a lot of characterisation and interaction between the main characters. We finally see the darker side of our bets girl Zero Tow and it’s apparent, that she is not a good girl.
2 years ago
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 49 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

Unfortunately, this was just a “meh!” episode. I didn’t really care about the characters. However, I still enjoyed it for what they are. I didn’t bother to write a review for this episode. I quoted following review from theanimescrolls. If you like it, please click on the link below and give them some love. That aside, enjoy!
2 years ago
Attack on Titan Season 3 Episode 1 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

Finally, after one year of waiting we get another season of Attack on Titan. After the events of the second season, I am eager to see the continuation of this well-liked story. As promised, we will get some more on Captain Levi and the politics of a society behind walls. However, I hope we will not fall short on the savage action of a Human vs Titan battle.
1 year ago
Seven Deadly Sins (Nanatsu no Taizai) - Aha!
By
AnAnimeGeek

" He said they were the strongest and worst knight order in the kingdom, founded by the seven worst felons who had tattooed on their bodies the signs of seven beasts, and ten years ago they were accused of wanting to overthrow the kingdom. All of the Holy Knights of the country made an attack on them together, and so they scattered themselves in all the winds "

- Elizabeth to Meliodas and Hawk in The Seven Deadly Sins

2 years ago
Meliodas (Nanatsu no Taizai) - Aha!
By
AnAnimeGeek

Meliodas is the leader of the Seven Deadly Sins and the deadly sin of wrath with the dragon's symbol. He is the protagonist of Seven Deadly Sins and the host of Boar Hat .
2 years ago
'Nobunaga no Shinobi' to Receive Third Season for Spring 2018 - AnimeNews
By
AnAnimeGeek

'Nobunaga no Shinobi' to Receive Third Season for Spring 2018. 'Nobunaga no Shinobi' is a beloved anime series originally airing in Fall 2016 and it will be getting a new season for Spring 2018. This is great news!
2 years ago
'Lupin III: Part V' Anime Series Announces Staff - AnimeNews
By
AnAnimeGeek

An official website has opened for the previously announced fifth Lupin anime series on Tuesday, revealing the main staff members. Yuuichirou Yano is returning from the fourth anime series to direct the new anime. Under the title Lupin III: Part V, the anime will premiere on NTV in April 2018. Hulu will also stream the series.
2 years ago
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 41 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

The new Team 7's first official mission closes out in a satisfying (though highly predictable) manner this week, as Boruto and company face off against Hidari and Ashimaru. At the end of the day, the conflict in the Green Banks was ultimately a less harrowing affair than the attempted coup in the Hidden Mist and the Nue incident, but it provided the kids with the perfect opportunity to work as a cohesive unit and recognize one another's strengths. Although the big battle against this arc's villains isn't quite as epic as the previous episode suggested it might be, the action and character chemistry is serviceable enough given the story's surprisingly short length
2 years ago

Comments

You have to be logged in to write a comment...
Create account
Login
lucHuguenin
1 year ago
This was an epic fight! xD
Antworten