Vimmbox

Nanatsu no Taizai Season 2 Episode 7 - Anime Review

Feb 28, 2018

4'103 views

It is again time for my favourite shonen anime of this winter season of anime 2018. Will Diane be able remember King or any of the Seven Deadly Sins? What will happen to Gowther who, as we know, is the cause for the amnesia of Diane.

Synopsis

First, we see Merlin reappearing but only as an illusion. Meliodas, Elizabeth and Merlin are discussion the probable cause of Dianes amnesia. Merlin suggest, that it might have been caused by the head injury Diane got while fighting the member of the Ten Commandements. Meanwhile, King is trying to get Diane’s memory back. However, Diane is not able to remember anything.

[IMAGE_ 1]

As the Seven Deadly Sins want to examine her, they find out, that Diane ran off. Gowther appears and explains, that he erased her memories to prove a point to Diane. He wants to see if the emotions and feelings stay even though all memories are gone. Obviously, this enrages King. However, King can not hold anything against Gowther, because he did it him self to Diane in the past. Never The less, he hits Gowther very hard and sends him flying. After the beating, the Seven Deadly Sins are starting to look for Diane, who is remembering Giant Clan and is looking for answers.
In a flashback taking place 16 years ago, we learn that the Giant Clan was used by humans for war. Because of that injustice, Dolores and Diane are thinking of leaving the Giant Clan. However, Dolores decide to stay, and so Diane leaves the Giant Clan by herself. On her journey he meets some humans who are teasing her. Meliodas beats the humans and he gets to know Diane.

Back to the Giant Clan, Diane finds out that Dolores died on a mission. Diane sees no other way than to stay with the other giants. During the next battle Matrona gets killed by the humans She was to help. Because of this betrayal, Diane gets her Sin assigned to her.

Themes

- Gowhter wants to prove a point. He wants to see if the emotions and feelings stay even though all memories are gone.
- The tragic past of Diane. We learn the reason why Diane has a grudge against humans. As we discussed before, the humans betrayed her and killed Matrona, who was the mother figure to Diane.
- It’s obvious, that Diane confuses Melidoas and King.

Verdict

This was my least favourite episode of the second season of Nanatsu no Taizai. However, it was still quite enjoyable. I still do not understand, why Matrona didn’t protect herself with an earth wall. Probably it was to show to Diane, that she must get strong and she must get rid of her soft side. Nevertheless, I am still hyped to see next week’s episode.
report With the click of this button you will proceed to the media-reporting form.
comment
aww patoranking finally shows off his beautiful daughter
By
francike

Nigerian dancehall artistes shows off his daughter
11 months ago
Koi wa Ameagari no You ni Episode 2 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

It is a worth watching anime series and I genuinely just can’t wait to see another episode of this series. Koi wa Ameagari no You ni is my favorite series.
2 years ago
Dengar Suara Orang Menangis, Warga Ramai-Ramai Gali Tanah
By
Campuran354

warga Desa Drenges saat melakukan penggalian di lokasi (foto : matakamera.net)
1 year ago
Nanatsu no Taizai Season 2 Episode 3 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

Nanatsu no Taizai 2 is still going strong with this episode. This wasn’t my favourite episode so far, but it doesn’t mean it won’t get better in the future. I am definitely hyped to see the upcoming epic fight.
2 years ago
Top 3 making money sites in Philippines.
By
purplerain28

Making money online
1 year ago
Darling in the Franxx Episode 5 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

This episode has a lot of characterisation and interaction between the main characters. We finally see the darker side of our bets girl Zero Tow and it’s apparent, that she is not a good girl.
2 years ago
Polisi Temukan Potongan Tubuh Istri Terduga Teroris yang Meledakkan Diri dengan Bom Lontong
By
Campuran354

Grid.ID - Istri terduga teroris Husain alias Abu Hamzah meledakkan dirinya pada Rabu (13/03) di rumahnya di Kota Sibolga Sumatera Utara.
1 year ago
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 49 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

Unfortunately, this was just a “meh!” episode. I didn’t really care about the characters. However, I still enjoyed it for what they are. I didn’t bother to write a review for this episode. I quoted following review from theanimescrolls. If you like it, please click on the link below and give them some love. That aside, enjoy!
2 years ago
Seven Deadly Sins (Nanatsu no Taizai) - Aha!
By
AnAnimeGeek

" He said they were the strongest and worst knight order in the kingdom, founded by the seven worst felons who had tattooed on their bodies the signs of seven beasts, and ten years ago they were accused of wanting to overthrow the kingdom. All of the Holy Knights of the country made an attack on them together, and so they scattered themselves in all the winds "

- Elizabeth to Meliodas and Hawk in The Seven Deadly Sins

2 years ago
BREAKING: Grenade Explosion At Jammu Bus Stand, Several Injured
By
My creation

BREAKING: Grenade Explosion At Jammu Bus Stand, Several Injured
1 year ago

Comments

You have to be logged in to write a comment...
Create account
Login
Not yet commented...