Vimmbox

Darling in the Franxx Episode 6 - Anime Review

Feb 17, 2018

3'078 views

In this episode we got again glorious battle scenes, which were expertly animated by Studio Trigger and A1-Pictures. However, with this episode I am quite worried for the future of this series. Hiro’s tumour just vanished, without any consequences for our protagonist. I hope that the characters of this series don’t get a to big of a Plot-Armor, which would ruin the vibe of this 24-episode long anime. Having said that, I am very pleased with this episode and I am looking forward to next week.

Synopsis

So, the battle begins. The two plantations are being attacked by a huge number of Klaxosaurus. Ichigo and Goro have both reservations about Hiro. We see the squad preparing to fight in the FranXX. I have noticed how all the team members have some kind of trouble with the upcoming fight. Ichigo especially, she still thinks that Hiro might die in the battle. As they prepare, Ichigo is able to talk for a short time with Hiro. They are able to put some things straight. I believe it is the first time Ichigo had really the opportunity to work at least a bit trough her feelings. However, Zero Two is always there to get Hiro’s attention. After a brief montage of the teams heading out to the battle field, we see the superior experience of the 26-ers. Our main characters notice that too. They struggle to fight four small Klaxosaurs. I will not go in depth in to the fight scenes because there are pretty much straight forward. The action is very well animated and overall extremely enjoyable. Before getting into battle themselves, Hiro and Zero Two have a short discussion. Hiro asks the pink-haired girl why she fights against the Klaxosaurus. Zero Two responds with a hint to her Klaxosaur blood. She says: “Because I am a monster, maybe?”
Now, Zero Two and Hiro enter the battle as well. However, the “infection” of Hiro gets worse and he struggles to keep up with Strelezia and Zero Two. After finishing off all the small Klaxosaurus, they are beginning to take on the big one. But, even the experienced team struggles, when the big Klaxosaurus transforms into its true form. The team leader of team 26 runs out of fuel and is saved by Zorome. With the defeat of the team 26, its now on our main characters to save the day. Due to battle, the horrible growth on Hiro’s body gets worse and he passes out. Strelezia transforms in to its Stampede form and everybody thinks that Hiro died.

This causes Goro and Ichigo to lose their connection as well. While unconscious, Hiro has a dream. In this dream he gets confronted by Naomi with his character flaws. After regaining consciousness, he is able to calm down Zero Two, who was fighting on her own. Hero’s tumour vanishes, and they are able to reconnect, which allows them to defeat the huge Klaxosaur in an epic way.

Themes

- Hiro gets his groove back.
- We see Zero Two struggling.
- Hiro found another reason to pilot the FranXX: He wants to be the “wings” of Zero Two.

Verdict

In this episode we got again glorious battle scenes, which were expertly animated by Studio Trigger and A1-Pictures. However, with this episode I am quite worried for the future of this series. Hiro’s tumour just vanished, without any consequences for our protagonist. I hope that the characters of this series don’t get a to big of a Plot-Armor, which would ruin the vibe of this 24-episode long anime. Having said that, I am very pleased with this episode and I am looking forward to next week.

report With the click of this button you will proceed to the media-reporting form.
comment
ब्रेन हेमरेज क्या brain hamrrage
By
km05021990

दुनिया भर में हर साल बड़ी संख्या में लोग ब्रेन हैमरेज का शिकार हो रहे हैं। कमजोर रक्त कोशिकाओं के चलते जब अचानक दिमाग में रक्त प्रवाह कम होता है या किसी कारण अवरोधित हो जाता है, तो ब्रेन हैमरेज (मस्तिष्क रक्तस्राव) जैसी स्थिति बन जाती है। इस बीमारी से जहां लोग अपंगता और लकवापन का शिकार हो जाते हैं, वहीं बड़ी संख्या में मरीजों की मौत भी हो जाती है। यह विश्व में मौत का तीसरा सबसे बड़ा कारण हैं। दुनिया भर में हर साल लगभग छह लाख लोग ब्रेन स्ट्रोक से मरते हैं।
11 months ago
Koi wa Ameagari no You ni Episode 2 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

It is a worth watching anime series and I genuinely just can’t wait to see another episode of this series. Koi wa Ameagari no You ni is my favorite series.
2 years ago
Nanatsu no Taizai Season 2 Episode 3 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

Nanatsu no Taizai 2 is still going strong with this episode. This wasn’t my favourite episode so far, but it doesn’t mean it won’t get better in the future. I am definitely hyped to see the upcoming epic fight.
2 years ago
Darling in the Franxx Episode 5 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

This episode has a lot of characterisation and interaction between the main characters. We finally see the darker side of our bets girl Zero Tow and it’s apparent, that she is not a good girl.
2 years ago
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 49 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

Unfortunately, this was just a “meh!” episode. I didn’t really care about the characters. However, I still enjoyed it for what they are. I didn’t bother to write a review for this episode. I quoted following review from theanimescrolls. If you like it, please click on the link below and give them some love. That aside, enjoy!
2 years ago
Duty before Self ! Lt Cdr DS Chauhan laid down his life while leading firefighting on #INSVikramaditya. He saved India’s biggest ship and life of his 1500 comrades. He was just 30, and recently got married. Sir, You are HERO🇮🇳Om Shanti
By
shankar

Duty before Self !
Lt Cdr DS Chauhan laid down his life while leading firefighting on #INSVikramaditya. He saved India’s biggest ship and life of his 1500 comrades.
He was just 30, and recently got married. Sir, You are HERO🇮🇳Om Shanti
1 year ago
Indian Polity Deaths of Taslim and Gufran
By
shankar

This editorial is based on the article 'Deaths of Taslim and Gufran' which appeared in 'The Indian Express' on 2nd April, 2019. The article talks about custodial tortures and killings and the need to bring reforms as any form of torture go against the principles of a just society
1 year ago
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 41 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

The new Team 7's first official mission closes out in a satisfying (though highly predictable) manner this week, as Boruto and company face off against Hidari and Ashimaru. At the end of the day, the conflict in the Green Banks was ultimately a less harrowing affair than the attempted coup in the Hidden Mist and the Nue incident, but it provided the kids with the perfect opportunity to work as a cohesive unit and recognize one another's strengths. Although the big battle against this arc's villains isn't quite as epic as the previous episode suggested it might be, the action and character chemistry is serviceable enough given the story's surprisingly short length
2 years ago
King of Prism by PrettyRhythm Party Time Manga Ends - Aha!
By
AnAnimeGeek

The February issue of Square Enix's GFantasy magazine published the final chapter Sumika Sumio's KING OF PRISM by PrettyRhythm Party Time manga on Thursday. The manga's one compiled volume will ship on March 27.
2 years ago
'Higanjima X' Receives New Anime - AnimeNews
By
AnAnimeGeek

The official website for the short ONA series Higanjima X has announced that a new anime is currently in production. Furthermore, the series will be distributed for free as a special edition. More details about the anime will be announced at a later date.
2 years ago

Comments

You have to be logged in to write a comment...
Create account
Login
Not yet commented...