Vimmbox

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 45 - Anime Review

Feb 15, 2018

1'094 views

There is no doubt that this series is getting better and better with each episode. The arc is still going on, but I can say till now it is the best episode of this Byakuya Gang arc. So about the episode, Ryogi was the main center of this episode. We saw Ryogi’s backstory in the episode and man it was dark.

Synopsis

The people are protesting against the Kiminarimon Company. They are screaming for more justice in the society. “Don’t support the Kaminarimon Company’s unfair exploitative practices!”, is one of their chants. However, the boss of the company doesn’t think, that they treat their employees unfairly. Boruto has the feeling that the Byakuya Gang has something to do with the uprising. Hinata remarks, that if this uprising continues, chaos will grow from inside the village. We learn that the Byakuya Gang is indeed behind the uprising. The chief of the gang states, that it’s very easy to manipulate people, who are frustrated and unhappy with their life or financial status. We see, that the gang has some populist tendencies. The Hokage quickly finds out, that such unrest in the society gives more opportunities to the Byakuya Gang to steal and it makes it easier for them to hide. During the usual meeting of our main characters Shikadai behaves strangely. He probably knows, that his new friend is a member of the Byakuya Gang. We also learn about the brutal past of Ryogi. Both of is parents where killed in front of him. However, his uncle Gekko, the chief of the Gang, took him in. The gang acted at the beginning just like Robin Hood. They stole from the rich and gave to the poor. That’s why they where always liked by the people. Ryogi and Shikadai meet again and they play together. However, Shikadai confronts Ryogi about the Byakuya gang. He tries to convince Ryogi to leave the gang, but his friend doesn’t want to listen.

Verdict

There is no doubt that this series is getting better and better with each episode. The arc is still going on, but I can say till now it is the best episode of this Byakuya Gang arc. So about the episode, Ryogi was the main center of this episode. We saw Ryogi’s backstory in the episode and man it was dark. I knew his backstory is going to be dark, but I wasn’t expecting it to be so dark. So Ryogi’s parents were getting murdered by some rich man. Murder of his parents make Ryogi’s backstory very tragic. Ryogi witnessed his parents being murdered and that must have destroyed his innocence and there is no doubt he won’t kill.
There is a thing about this kind of tragic stories; they tend to attract the attention of viewers. Particularly there was a scene in which Ryogi tried to warn her mother by saying “Mother, behind you” and suddenly her throat gets cut and the blood splattered on his face. That scene was just insanely dark.
After seeing this episode, I get to know more about Byakuya Gang. Before this episode, I used to think that wrong about Byakuya Gang. But know this episode created some kind of conflict, confusion in my head as I now believe they are not that bad. Not just me but all the main three characters of the series are also made their mind. Boruto is completely against of the things Byakuya Gang, while Ryogi thinks that everything that he is doing is doing for the good cause. Though Shikadai thinks that their cause is better, but the way they are doing is not exactly the right.
Byakuya Gang Arc is showing us the best story of the Boruto till now. There are some things like animation that are not so good. There are parts where the animation doesn’t look that great and it kind of a problem with the Boruto series since the start.

Sources:
geeksnipper

report With the click of this button you will proceed to the media-reporting form.
comment
Koi wa Ameagari no You ni Episode 2 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

It is a worth watching anime series and I genuinely just can’t wait to see another episode of this series. Koi wa Ameagari no You ni is my favorite series.
2 years ago
Nanatsu no Taizai Season 2 Episode 3 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

Nanatsu no Taizai 2 is still going strong with this episode. This wasn’t my favourite episode so far, but it doesn’t mean it won’t get better in the future. I am definitely hyped to see the upcoming epic fight.
2 years ago
Darling in the Franxx Episode 5 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

This episode has a lot of characterisation and interaction between the main characters. We finally see the darker side of our bets girl Zero Tow and it’s apparent, that she is not a good girl.
2 years ago
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 49 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

Unfortunately, this was just a “meh!” episode. I didn’t really care about the characters. However, I still enjoyed it for what they are. I didn’t bother to write a review for this episode. I quoted following review from theanimescrolls. If you like it, please click on the link below and give them some love. That aside, enjoy!
2 years ago
Why are some friends so special
By
Mits.K07

A strong friendship doesn't need daily conversations or being together. As long as the relationship stays in the heart true friends will never ever part.
1 year ago
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 41 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

The new Team 7's first official mission closes out in a satisfying (though highly predictable) manner this week, as Boruto and company face off against Hidari and Ashimaru. At the end of the day, the conflict in the Green Banks was ultimately a less harrowing affair than the attempted coup in the Hidden Mist and the Nue incident, but it provided the kids with the perfect opportunity to work as a cohesive unit and recognize one another's strengths. Although the big battle against this arc's villains isn't quite as epic as the previous episode suggested it might be, the action and character chemistry is serviceable enough given the story's surprisingly short length
2 years ago
King of Prism by PrettyRhythm Party Time Manga Ends - Aha!
By
AnAnimeGeek

The February issue of Square Enix's GFantasy magazine published the final chapter Sumika Sumio's KING OF PRISM by PrettyRhythm Party Time manga on Thursday. The manga's one compiled volume will ship on March 27.
2 years ago
'Higanjima X' Receives New Anime - AnimeNews
By
AnAnimeGeek

The official website for the short ONA series Higanjima X has announced that a new anime is currently in production. Furthermore, the series will be distributed for free as a special edition. More details about the anime will be announced at a later date.
2 years ago
Devilman: Crybaby - Aha!
By
AnAnimeGeek

Devilman Crybaby (stylized as DEVILMAN crybaby) is a Japanese anime series based on Go Nagai's manga Devilman. It was directed by Masaaki Yuasa and written by Ichirō Ōkouchi, and premiered on January 5, 2018 worldwide streaming on Netflix as an original series.
2 years ago
Darling in the Franxx - Aha!
By
AnAnimeGeek

Darling in the Franxx (Japanese: ダーリン・イン・ザ・フランキス Hepburn: Dārin In Za Furankisu) is a 2018 Japanese science fiction anime television series co-produced by Trigger and A-1 Pictures premiered on January 13, 2018. The series was announced at Trigger's Anime Expo 2017 panel in July 2017. A manga adaptation by Kentaro Yabuki and another caricature began serialization on January 14, 2018.
2 years ago

Comments

You have to be logged in to write a comment...
Create account
Login
Not yet commented...