Vimmbox

Nanatsu no Taizai Season 2 Episode 5 - Anime Review

Feb 10, 2018

2'127 views

This week we got again a very good episode of Seven Deadly Sins season 2. How can you defeat some overpowered heroes? With more overpowered villains obviously.
Synopsis
In the fairy kingdom, ban is able to regenerate the Holy tree with his blood. After the fight in last episode, King is dangerously injured, however he drinks some of Ban’s blood and he recovers instantly. The fairies love again their king and they cheer when they see, that Harlequin is alright. Gerhalde uses this opportunity to apologize to Ban, who is understandably very angry. He says: “Next time you try to do anything to hurt Elaine, I will kill you with no hesitation.” Gerhalde promises to protect Elaine’s body by any means necessary. As Ban prepares to leave, King asks him if he really wants to leave the Seven Deadly Sins but Ban just replies: “Give my regards to everyone.”
Back to the city, we see Galand causing a lot of damage. He calls out Meliodas and says: “I’ve always to have a good tussle with you.” Meliodas immediately charges Galand using clones. However, the villain is able to eliminate all of them with no effort. It’s obvious that Meliodas has a lot of trouble fighting Galand, who is way stronger than him. Diane tries to help her captain, but she is instantly hit on the head and she falls on the ground. The Seven Deadly Sins are just no match for Galand. The villain now attacks Merlin, however Slader rushes in to help the mage, who appears to be in big trouble. Galand strikes Slader who falls back and looses an arm. Merlin sees no other option as to try to deceive Galand so, that he gets out of the city. She makes a cunning deal with the member of the Ten Commandments and uses a lie. But Galand happens to be the commandment of “truth” and when somebody lies to him, he or she immediately turns to stone. That’s exactly what happens to Merlin. Galand explains, that there is no way to undo this magic. Meliodas is starting to lose his cool. He uses his demon side, which gives him a lot more power. However, Galand strikes him too and Meliodas loses both of his arms. The captain is forced to use more of his demon powers. However, Meliodas tries not to go to the dark side and fights against his demon half. After an epic fight, Galand is able to impale and to kill Meliodas, Slade, Merlin and Diane. After laughing at the corpses, the villain runs off. However, it appears that some of Merlin’s magic is stuck to the armor of the member of the Ten Commandments.

Themes
We learn that the Ten Commandments can eat the souls of people to get there powers back and to get even more overpowered. It’s obvious that the Seven Deadly Sins will struggle a lot to fight the Ten Commandments. I believe it’s the first time I see Meliodas in so much trouble. This episode reminds us, that the Seven Deadly Sins are not undefeatable. Maybe the Ten Commandments are able to do the trick and defeat the Seven Deadly Sins.

Verdict
This was again a very good episode. I really like that the it’s not so obvious how the Seven Deadly Sins will be able to defeat the over powered Ten Commandments. This episode had a lot of drama and a lot of epic fight scenes. I am looking forward to next week.

Image: From the anime
Report With the click of this button you will proceed to the media-reporting form.
comment
aww patoranking finally shows off his beautiful daughter
By
francike

Nigerian dancehall artistes shows off his daughter
8 months ago
Nanatsu no Taizai Season 2 Episode 3 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

Nanatsu no Taizai 2 is still going strong with this episode. This wasn’t my favourite episode so far, but it doesn’t mean it won’t get better in the future. I am definitely hyped to see the upcoming epic fight.
1 year ago
Top 3 making money sites in Philippines.
By
purplerain28

Making money online
11 months ago
Darling in the Franxx Episode 5 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

This episode has a lot of characterisation and interaction between the main characters. We finally see the darker side of our bets girl Zero Tow and it’s apparent, that she is not a good girl.
1 year ago
Polisi Temukan Potongan Tubuh Istri Terduga Teroris yang Meledakkan Diri dengan Bom Lontong
By
Campuran354

Grid.ID - Istri terduga teroris Husain alias Abu Hamzah meledakkan dirinya pada Rabu (13/03) di rumahnya di Kota Sibolga Sumatera Utara.
10 months ago
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 49 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

Unfortunately, this was just a “meh!” episode. I didn’t really care about the characters. However, I still enjoyed it for what they are. I didn’t bother to write a review for this episode. I quoted following review from theanimescrolls. If you like it, please click on the link below and give them some love. That aside, enjoy!
1 year ago
Attack on Titan Season 3 Episode 1 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

Finally, after one year of waiting we get another season of Attack on Titan. After the events of the second season, I am eager to see the continuation of this well-liked story. As promised, we will get some more on Captain Levi and the politics of a society behind walls. However, I hope we will not fall short on the savage action of a Human vs Titan battle.
1 year ago
BREAKING: Grenade Explosion At Jammu Bus Stand, Several Injured
By
My creation

BREAKING: Grenade Explosion At Jammu Bus Stand, Several Injured
10 months ago
Meliodas (Nanatsu no Taizai) - Aha!
By
AnAnimeGeek

Meliodas is the leader of the Seven Deadly Sins and the deadly sin of wrath with the dragon's symbol. He is the protagonist of Seven Deadly Sins and the host of Boar Hat .
2 years ago
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 41 - Anime Review
By
AnAnimeGeek

The new Team 7's first official mission closes out in a satisfying (though highly predictable) manner this week, as Boruto and company face off against Hidari and Ashimaru. At the end of the day, the conflict in the Green Banks was ultimately a less harrowing affair than the attempted coup in the Hidden Mist and the Nue incident, but it provided the kids with the perfect opportunity to work as a cohesive unit and recognize one another's strengths. Although the big battle against this arc's villains isn't quite as epic as the previous episode suggested it might be, the action and character chemistry is serviceable enough given the story's surprisingly short length
2 years ago

Comments

You have to be logged in to write a comment...
Create account
Login
Not yet commented...