Vimmbox

She loves me

Feb 01, 2020

2'705 views

she left wirhout saying
Hello,

The love of my life and best thing that has ever happened to me left me last week. Her reasons were she has some stuff going on mentally and needs to work on herself(past issues). I completely understand that, what I don't understand is the fact she still loves me (but not enough to keep going). Im finding living really hard right now and not being able to communicate with her (we just started 2 weeks of no communication, hardest thing I've ever done).. she said she loves me but doesn't know how she feels and now I wait in hope that she comes back and we build a life together. I'm just so lost and alone, I get trapped in my thoughts of what if she doesn't come back, what if I could never hold her hand again.. im just really struggling, it's affecting my work and my study and I just feel alone :(...everywhere I turn I see her. I love her. I miss her. :( if any one has ideas or techniques I'd be really thankful.

Regards,
Bob
report With the click of this button you will proceed to the media-reporting form.
comment
Armenian Eech
By
naire_nane

A tangy and spicy dish
1 year ago
Henrikh Mkhtaryan
By
naire_nane

Nikol Pashinyan called to Henrikh Mhitaryan
1 year ago
lahmachun
By
naire_nane

loaf and lumb
1 year ago
We are orphans everyone
By
naire_nane

poetry of Vahan Teryan
9 months ago
Cool place to have fun in Yerevan, Armenia
By
naire_nane

Cool place in summer
9 months ago
Armenian journalists
By
naire_nane

5 elegances
9 months ago
Looking for a job
By
naire_nane

funny story
1 year ago
Armenian poverbs
By
naire_nane

funny translation of Armenian proverbs
7 months ago
Ethnomusicology
By
naire_nane

Komitas
1 year ago

Comments

You have to be logged in to write a comment...
Create account
Login
Not yet commented...